Saturday, May 23, 2009

St. Thomas Graduation

I'm on a blackberry so excuse my mistakes. It is really hot and we are all packed onto the football field. Many people including my family got here early to see their children (in my case my brother) graduate! This family sitting in front of us got here extra early to save seats for the rest of their family that was yet to come. Nobody had an issue with this being the wide aray of seats available. So here comes a group of about six people thinking their shit doesn't stink and sit in the center of these saved seats! The man calmly asked if they could move or at least scoot to the edge so his family could sit near them! This family continued to piss, bitch and moan about how they wanted these seats! I tell ya some people really don't deserve the respect they think they are entitled to. You're at a graduation but they insist on bringing their ghetto side to what should be such a happy event. Later on this seat theif dropped her coat, I kindly picked it up as it was out of her reach and handed it to her, she didn't even look at me let alone thank me for going out of my way to pick up her magenta garage sale sweater. I would like to know who the hell died and made you and the rest of your family royalty. I just don't understand common courtesy is an unwriten rule that most americans follow... These people must not have gotten the message. Not to mention their dumb son's phone continued to go off throughout the national anthem and the ceremony!! He didn't even bother to put the damn thing on silent or at least vibrate! What a bunch of absolute fools... I just can't imagine how their graduate son got into a school like this. I'm sure they didn't pay for him to go here, they're not very affluent or courteous and they didn't even wait to leave when the ceremony was done they left after their shit-head sons name was called. I'm not surprised one bit, they aren't helping their cause. Let's hope their son used this education to NOT follow in his family's footsteps!

1 comment: