Monday, May 11, 2009

Love/Hate Inspiration

Yesterday I was looking at my rival's blog (Kanye West). It's not that I don't like what he does, because I do like what he does... I just don't like HIM. He is so vein and high on his on medicine its sickening. However the man is a genius in more ways than one. His designs and music are all quit inspiring because they're so different. He definitely isnt afraid to take a leap into the unknown and put all his cards on the table. Kanye has an eye for fashion and music. Now, I'm no fashion guru, but his work is pretty insane. Thus a vision is born. Rob Zarske and myself will starting our own clothing company. So many labels look the same but very few push the envelope to new original ideas. This is where we come in. We know what we want to see and we know where we want to take our company. We have a vision and that vision is our brand. Our label is still in the works but a name was agreed upon. Due to a patent in progress we cant let you know the label name. So far we're just sticking to "Billy & Rob's Untitled Project". Being we are unable to share with you the vast amount of information we have, I figured I'd just see if you the consumers wanted to see anything in your attire that you are unable to find in the current market. More info to come...

1 comment:

  1. Nice post. I can't stand KanYe for the reasons you mentioned. He is very full of himself. Nice tease for the label.

    ReplyDelete